Is Our Train the Trainer Solution Right for You?
If you have trainers on staff who could help your employees get up to speed on the iPad, let us train them. Peggy Duncan conducts this training in Charlotte and RDU, North Carolina. Depending on the number of trainers you’d elect for this, it could be a more affordable solution as opposed to our instructor traveling to your location.
Here’s How It Works
You select up to seven (7) trainers who are best-suited for teaching your employees how to use iPad for work beyond the basics. You pick the schedule, and they will travel to either Charlotte or Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina.
Trainer Licensing Fee Includes
The investment for this training is all-inclusive except as noted.
- Full day of hands-on training customized for your organization (BYOD bring your own device) for up to seven (7) trainers.
- Certificate of Completion that can be used to obtain non-certified (but valid) continuing education units (CEUs).
- Venue with meeting space in a convenient location.
- Meals during training (breakfast, lunch, breaks).
- Customizable instructor workbook. This document is created in Microsoft Word and utilizes a style sheet that makes it easy to update. You will have a license to use this material for one year following the training date for internal employees only, not to be resold in any medium.
- Step-by-step instructions on everything covered in class.
- Customizable instructor class flow outline for maintaining consistency.
- Customizable handout for in-house classes.
- 30 days of app support on anything covered in the training. This support is delivered via email, SKYPE with screen share, and access to pre-recorded how-to videos. We do not provide technical support for the device.
Employee travel, accommodations, and meals outside of class, any transportation, devices demonstrated by instructor.
- Settings people unfortunately ignore.
- Home screen and app organization using the principles of organization.
- Logical file organization for the Cloud.
- iStuff demo (gadgets and gizmos to use with iPad).
- Text selection.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- Microsoft Office: Using Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. (Heavy focus on Outlook)
- PDF creation and annotation.
- Remembering: Using the native Reminders app
- Getting organized with OneNote.
- Safari. Browsing and organizing what you find.
- Photos and videos.
Contact Peggy Duncan directly to move forward. The initial licensing fee will cover a full day, all inclusive training (except as noted) for 1-7 trainers conducted by our expert, and is good for one year. Your investment will be refunded if you’re not 100 per cent satisfied as long as your staff is savvy and serious.